Sunday, July 14, 2013

View

View

3 Consuelo Pl.
Oakdale, NY 11769
(631) 589-2694



Here We Go:  View is open and airy, with a fast and friendly staff.  The location is just beautiful - right on the water, so the option for outdoor seating comes with a plus.  This meal, from start to finish, was literally the best overall meal that I've had in a long time.  Everything was just spot on: the drinks were perfect, the appetizers were memorable (see the pics of the Peking Duck Tacos and Morning Roll below), and the entrees were absolutely savory.  I look forward to the next time that I stop in at View, so that I can try more of what is sure to be an amazing meal!


Feast Your Eyes:




Disaronno Sour and a Key Lime Pie Martini


Morning Roll


Peking Duck Tacos


Maine Lobster Pasta


Pappardelle Bolognese Pasta


Churro Bites


Bottom Line:  Get there and take me with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment